Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 7th, 2015

It has been a busy day adding new items to my Etsy page.  I have been so occupied making things that I've been putting off taking pictures and adding them to my store.  I just thought I'd let you know about the four items I added today.  There are more to come, but I'm still working on the descriptions.  Loading and keeping an Etsy page does take some time, but I enjoy the computer work just as much as I do the craft and art work.  It is a good thing!!

Here are some of my new additions.


Dragon wrist cuff

Salmon and purple knit purse
Embroidered wrist cuff

Rainbow knit scarf

Here is a sneak peek of some of the items to come.



4X5 stuffable waterproof mat
With Valentines Day just around the corner I hope that some of these goodies are gobbled up quickly!!
wire wrapped purple agate on gold chain
Princess Pink crocheted bowl

copper wire wrapped white agate on copper chain

Silver wire wrapped black and white agate on black chain
 Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  Sleep tight and we will chat again tomorrow.

Cheers,  Carol Ann
Gold wire wrapped unpolished agate on gold chain





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Artfully Ann's Adventures