Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 3, 2015

Just back from my adventure and opened my shop.  First thing I heard from my smart phone was the cash register ring.  What a nice welcome home present!!

I just sold one of my favorite hat and scarf combos to John in PA.  This should be a nice Valentines Day present.   Hope it keeps the recipient nice and warm during all the cold winter days and nights. 

It is still snowing back East.  Looks like we are all in for about six more weeks of winter.  The ground hog is nice and warm back in his den.

I've made some new items while on my trip.  I'll  be adding them in the days to come.  Visit Artfully Ann's at www.etsy.com/shop/artfullyanns  There are more warm hats and scarfs where this came from!

Stay warm and safe!  Enjoy winter...it is one of our beautiful four seasons.

Sleep tight!

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Artfully Ann's Adventures