Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015

I found a beautiful mannequin, I'm calling her Molly,  just waiting for me in an antique store this weekend.  She is so beautiful all dressed in white lace and is no bigger than a size 4.  What a difference she makes when photographing some of my hard to photograph items. 

Here are a few samples of already seen items being worn by Molly.  Doesn't she just set them off.  I think you will be seeing a lot more of her on Artfully Ann's.  So glad I found her hiding under a dusty old coat.










Now....don't you think she makes a difference?  I'm so glad I found Molly.  Hopefully it will make a difference in how my product looks over all.  Little by little Artfully Ann's will continue to mature.  This is just another step in the process.

Time to go to bed.  Take care and sleep tight!!

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Artfully Ann's Adventures