Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 5, 2015

With a new year comes a time to reflect and a time to look forward.  For Artfully Ann's it is a time to re-brand and consider products that were successful, those that were not and those I would like to explore.  In the spirit of continual new beginnings and re-creation I have chosen a circular rainbow for my new logo.

 


Yes...my teddy bear has retired.  She still hangs around the shop, but she is just cooling her heels theses days.  She did her job well and I will miss her smiling face when I hand out my cards.

New business cards and post cards have been printed. The post card is shown at the top of this blog.  Soon my new shop signs will be prepared for my market booth.  I'm now planning the activities for the 2015 selling season.  I have a number of interesting and colorful items ready to add to my ETSY site.  I'm also planning on some different venues for selling to the general public.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you as the year progresses.  I just can't believe that is it February already.  The time is just flying!! 

Stay tune as I will announce when new products are added and when I will be selling at a market near you.

Keep on planning, dreaming and creating!  I is the spice in life!!

Cheers,

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Artfully Ann's Adventures