Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hi All,

I can't believe it snowed and hailed today.  BURRR....especially after all the beautiful flowers were starting to come out on the trees.  What a shame, so many petals are in the rain gutter.  I still have spring fever!
Here is a picture of a Hellebore in my garden just to spur on the Spring feelings.  I love this plant.  It is so unusual looking.  It's part of the Buttercup family and blooms at the end of winter.  It should feel right at home today!

This weekend we are going to the Spring Best of the Northwest 2013 art and fine craft show in Seattle.  It should be lots of fun.  For those of you who live in the Pacific Northwest area it's on both Saturday and Sunday, March 23 and 24, 2013.  It's going to be held at the Smith Cover Cruise Terminal on Pier 91, next to the Magnolia Bridge.  Follow the "Cruise Passenger"  signs at the Magnolia Bridge to the cruise terminal parking lot at Pier 91.  You can find further details at the NW Art Alliance Spring Best website...www.nwartalliance.com/bestnw/  

The show is going to have more that 140 artists, designers and craftspeople and loads of art demonstrations. I can't wait.  I'll be sure to take my camera.  Of course Anna (my Avatar) will be coming with me!  Maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Artfully Ann's Adventures