Saturday, August 31, 2013

ART -  August 31, 2013

Where did the month go...then again where did the summer go.  It is almost September and we are already in the middle of Labor Day Weekend.  Wow did it go by fast!!

Today I've been very busy.  I went to take more pictures of Dahlias today.  I'm going to make a collage on canvas for the owner of the garden.  should be beautiful.  I wanted to share a few of the flowers with my friends.  They are all so beautiful!!  These flowers should bloom through September.  The owner has over 150 plants.

I loved having the opportunity to take pictures.  I also have a lot more made into cards on my Etsy site.  Check it out at www.etsy.com/shop/artfullyanns.com

Bye for now...I'm off to make the collage!

Have a great labor day!

Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Artfully Ann's Adventures