Sunday, December 22, 2013


The Art of Needle and Thread - December 22nd 2013

My how the time flies!

I've been so busy moving to a larger area and expanding my work capabilities ten fold.  I didn't know I had so much stuff.  John could see I was busting at the seams...literally.  He offered to trade office space. 


I nearly tripled work space, but it is already full.  My only defense is that all the kids toys and a desk for each of them is included in the set up.  

They love climbing under my cutting tables,which are new and fill up a lot of space. Building forts are high on both Nolan and Maggie's list of things to do in Artfully Ann's studio. I finally have the area and machines I need to create some awesome items. Now it is time to learn how to use some of the new additions

My first example is an apron that can be personalized for the lucky recipient. No matter it Birthday, Christmas, Valentines day or other occasion, this is a present that will put the sparkle in any chef's eyes. This bib apron is 100% hand made of green broadcloth. 



The embroidery layout is designed and applied by Ann. There is even room for a name right on the top of the bib. This apron has three front pockets for those items that a chef needs close at hand. It has a long tie back and a long adjustable neck strap and should fit almost any size adult...male or female.




You can see that I had fun making this apron.  There are bigger and grander things to follow  No doubt there will also be more aprons in my future.  If anyone is interested in a custom apron let me know.

Check all my creations at www.etsy.com/shop/artfullyanns.


There will be more frequent adventures...I promise.  Have a wonderful Christmas and a Great New Year.

Cheers from Ann and her elves Nolan and Maggie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Artfully Ann's Adventures