Thursday, May 2, 2013


Travel - May 2 – Thursday – At Sea We had another beautiful, quiet day at sea.  We spent time reading, I went swimming and continue to knit.  John listened to the Captain talk about the Nieuw Amsterdam ship and then went to a lecture about space.  We also continued to explore the ship.


Here is a map showing our current location.  We are making slow progress at about 14 knots.  We have about five more days at sea. 



I've thought allot about what to write on such a quiet day.  Pictures and videos can sometimes tell a better story.  While on our veranda I took a video of what it is like to look out to sea.  There are no other boats, no fish, no other life, just John and I on our veranda and the sea.  I think the video helps to give you a little of this feeling.  Now…just slowly rock back and forth.  Now isn't that beautiful?   






Well.....maybe words are better than video.  My downloading abilities may not be working well today.  In any case...you get the idea!

I've also included a rain storm at sea, last night’s sunset and a picture of one of the place where the Captain controls the boat when he is maneuvering it during docking procedures. 




We are AT SEA AGAIN TOMORROW…….  Hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Artfully Ann's Adventures