Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3, 2015


It has been a while.  I've been pretty busy making new products, but also attending markets and setting up a new shop.  I'm so excited I have to tell you about it.  I am also very active on my Facebook page on a daily basis if you want to keep up.  "Like" www.facebook.com/artfullyanns and join the Artfully Ann's community.


First,  I was invited to participate in a few of the Everett Farmers Market events on Sundays from 11 o' clock to 4 o'clock.  It is a beautiful market right on the waterfront pier in Everett.  I'm a new vendor and have participated in two Sunday events.  It takes a while to get your foot in the door.  I'm hoping there will be spots available later in the summer.  The long standing vendors get first pick on booths.  I'm on stand-by.  I'll let you know next time I have an opportunity to sell there. 


Here is a picture of my booth.




Second, during our visit to La Conner, Washington on Mother's Day (our favorite place to visit for brunch) I walked into an artist co-op.  I asked them about joining.  I completed all the paperwork and was juried in.  They have accepted my fiber art into the co-op gallery.  I'm just thrilled!


Last week I went  to set up my display in the shop.  Now I have a full time location where my items are on display and available for sale.  I'm very pleased.  The co-op is call "That's Knot All Artists' Co-Operative" and is located in the Yellow Pier 7 Building, 128 S 1st Street, La Conner, WA  98257, Phone 360-399-1660.  The shop is open daily, seven days a week from 11o'clock to 4 o'clock.  Check it out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thats-Knot-All-Artists-Co-Operative.

 

 Here are some pictures of my display at That's Knot All!


 

 

In addition, I will also be participating in the ArtsNorth Studio Tour on September 12 and 13th.  More information on this tour can be found at https://www.facebook.com/ArtsNorthStudioTour.

 

In late September I will be at Corvallis, Oregon for the Fall Festival.  As we get closer to September I will fill you in.  Gee, it isn't even summer yet.  

 

Let the fun begin.  Come a visit when you get a chance, or just check in on Facebook, or check out my Etsy site at www.etsy.com/shop/artfullyanns

 

By for now!!

 Carol Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Artfully Ann's Adventures